Saturday, June 25, 2016

25th June : Observer life. Witness life. Be life. Feel Life.

Its an amazing morning. I came to office by OLA share. Ola share charges almost 1.5 times the shuttle. I am moving away from the hassle of driving car.

Yesterday I got a mantra for coming back to normal from any situation, not to be very happy and not to be very sad. Who am I? I am the unchangeable awareness in which all activity takes place.
This gives mental peace in any situation. You do not become the sufferer than. Your body may suffer, your mind may suffer, but not you. You are beyond body and mind. You are the witness.

I have got my passport today. I had to give 800 rs for police verification, 500 rs for local intelligence and then 200 rs to the postman. It becomes difficult to get without giving money. They just look directly into the eye. I asked what. They told kuch kharcha pani.

But in 17 days, I got my passport. Great. I have ordered a book Hunting the 'I' which is delivered today. I will go and check the book.

I would be meeting my son Shaurya after 9 days. Excited.

The sound of silence is very clear in my mind. When I am in complete silence, the sound comes.

One should take time in the busy schedule because when you are busy, life is happening to you. Observer life. Witness life. Be life. Feel Life.

No comments:

Being ethical

(Writing for 4th Feb) He felt a hand at the back of his shoulder. The touch was to get Praveen’s attention by Raj. Raj wanted to ask the ...