Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Revival

Yes!
Finally the blog is being revived. A lot many changes rolled in my life since my last post. Let me try to recollect all those changes since my last post in chronological order:

1.


Left US for good: I resigned from my first company Infosys. My last day was 31st July 2007. I was in no mood to resign. But the situation and my urge to come back to India forced me to resign. I tried for almost 6-7 months convincing my manager to send me back offshore but all in vain. I saw no results coming out of all the discussion. All of a sudden one day it all happened as if that was destined to happen. Neetu was looking into a website (makemytrip) to check for the airfare to India from US. It was pretty cheaper around 1300$ for two people one way. Mere thought of going back to India gave goosebumps and that feeling of happiness swiped our body. I cannot explain that feeling in words. We decided to book a ticket for a date 3 months later so that atleast we can have a date to land in India. And the date was decided to be 1st August 2007. Many more thoughts to share around this feeling. I am becoming more nostalgic.

2. Got a job in RBS: After getting the tickets to India, the next thought was what will I be doing in India to meet both ends. I started applying for job. I had posted my resume in monster and I used to get some mails regarding jobs. Once I got a mail for the job in RBS on mainframe requirement. RBS was a known company as I had worked earlier for the company from Infosys. I replied to the mail showing my interest in joining RBS. After exchanging few mails with the lady (Anudeepti Saxena from Naukri.com) interviews were scheduled with RBS. I cleared all the interviews and I got the offer from RBS after the telephonic rounds. All set.
The wait started to come back to India.

3.

Arrival of angel in my life: The most exciting time in my life. The greatest thing which could happen to me was my son Shaurya. As I am writing this post, I am able to hear some weird sound made by him aa aa aaa............
He came in our family on 24th October , that is the birthday of my elder brother too. He is so cute and naughty ....I am loving every moment with him.
Now it has been more than an year since he came into our family. He has started walking on his own atleast few steps. As I am trying to write something, Shaurya is looking onto the screen and trying to hit the keyboard and dancing on the ghajini song........
He has become the all time favorite of all the members in our family. ....Again many things to write about him which could fill many pages of the blog...

4.

Bought a car: After one month of Shaurya's arrival we decided to buy a car. Sorry just after 9 days ( correction from Neetu.......my wife....I very easily forget things). I still remember during my childhood days all these things seem to be distant dreams. I used to think that cars, telephone etc all are for rich and probably some day when I will be a big name, I will buy these things.
The car is Zen Estilo. After doing some research we thought of going for Zen Estilo.

5.

My birthday: Nothing much to write about this event as this is an annual event. The only difference is that for the first time I celebrated my birthday with Shaurya.

6. Arrival of 2008: Another year arrived with new things. And as I am writing this, the whole year has passed as if an year squeezed to a day. I was reading about the illusion and it was written that time is illusion. Time is not real. It is relative. Happy times go fast and sad times go slow..............Need to ponder on this. There is another concept stating nothing is future, past...........everything is happening at the same time. ....It is just the frequency on which your body is set, the frame is changed to a different body.

7.



3rd Marriage Anniversary: How can I forget the day when I tied knot with once my chat friend Navneet (dont get confused by name.........punjabi names are like this).The day was 21st January and it came again in 2008 with its usual flavour. This time it was special because we were celebrating the anniversary for the first time with family. Our first anniversary was celebrated from 2 continents.........as I was in US and neetu in India........Still remember those courtship days when I was so excited and used to wait for hours to get a glimpse of Neetu....again a long story....probably I can write a book on that.

8.


Neetu's Birthday: As like all other events, this event was to come and we celebrated Neetu's birthday. I am not able to remember anything other than the fact that she had cut the cake.......sorry Neetu....I am not able to find any photos of this year so I am posting one of her bday photos (in US)

9.



Parents wedding anniversary: The last time when I organized a small cake cutting ceremony for my parents wedding ceremony was in Mysore. Those were Infy days. Anita, Vijay, Pulok, Prashant Bendale and Khamu were present. We ordered for cake......Still remember those days................
And this year again after a gap .....we celebrated papa mummy's anniversary.

10.


Happy Birthday Shaurya: The huge blockbuster event came.........Shaurya's birthday. It was a grand celebration. We booked a park (Grand Seasons). Everything in the party was perfect. It was a gathering of around 100 people. Time flies..........it really flies......I still remember the day when I had to go to Tilak Nagar Testing center to get a report for Shaurya. It was around midnight and Shaurya's first night........And now he is more than an year old.

11. Another Year 2009: After all these destined moments, 2009 finally arrived. I have taken few resolutions ....early rising. I am waking up at 5 am since 1st January. Watching less TV. Controlling my eating habits...........And from today I will be regularly blogging.
Few things which I want to do this year.
- Smile and be happy
- Meditation and learning zen habits which I have already started
- Learning guitar....found a center in Dwarka where I can learn
- MBA......Do GMAT and go to ISB.


Thats it.
Bbye. sayo nara.........

4 comments:

Akshay Kumar said...

thanks for putting all that an old friend would like to know. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

bhiya ji kahani to parh liya...chaliye aab chai pilayiye!!

Unknown said...

"I still remember during my childhood days all these things seem to be distant dreams. I used to think that cars, telephone etc all are for rich and probably some day when I will be a big name"....

you read my mind dude...this blog really rocked....and you really write simple....but one negative piece is the flow could be more structred....however i like what i read...keep going

Being ethical

(Writing for 4th Feb) He felt a hand at the back of his shoulder. The touch was to get Praveen’s attention by Raj. Raj wanted to ask the ...