Monday, March 14, 2005

Celebrate Life

Hi,
Welcome to my World. Let me tell you about myself.
I am Amarendra Kumar Sinha. I am working with Infosys Technologies Limited, Hyderabad.
I joined Infosys on 14th April 2003 after two years of Nomadic life,wandering for job, since the completion of my Engineering.
But I am very happy with my life. Lots and lots to learn from life. So many surprises. One of the best thing happened to me is that I married the girl whom i loved.Thank god for giving me the most beautiful gift as my wife Neetu. We got married on 21st January 2005.
We have to start the preparation for CAT. Yes you read it right. We want to do our best to get admission in one of the IIM more specifically IIM A.
My philosophy: Dont brood over the past because you cant change your past, dont worry about your future as your future depends on your present.So do your best in the present. Live in present. Always be happy. Life is too good and beautiful. Just explore the happiness in your life.
90% of the incident in one's life are happy incidents but still people think about the 10% sad part of their life 90% of the time. Why? Why to waste the god's precious gift i.e life. Wake up dear. Come enjoy and celebrate your life with all the happiness.........................................
Thats it for today.......................
Will meet you soon.

Amarendra

No comments:

Being ethical

(Writing for 4th Feb) He felt a hand at the back of his shoulder. The touch was to get Praveen’s attention by Raj. Raj wanted to ask the ...